Why is it always ‘queer people are projecting their identities onto characters’ and never ‘straight people are presuming that their identity is the default’?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” — Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via niucan)
Today has been sort of shit, but I handled it pretty well and I get to see the trio in la in less than two weeks and never mind the buzzcocks is back so it ain’t all that bad.
[inhales] [exhales] [looks out into the sunset] the sweet smell of not being in high school
[remembers that i have no idea what i want to do for my future] [continues to stare out into the sunset] shit